MR Miniature Linear Guides
CPC Linear Guides
CPC has invested enormous resources into the research and development of the MR Series Miniature Linear Guides. These miniature linear guides were developed as a key component for precision measurement and inspection instruments. The semiconductor equipment, electric and computer peripheral indutries are growing. And so too has the demand for the key components of automation that provide product miniaturization with high-functionality.
CPC linear guides are used exclusively in the machinery of today’s modern technology, in such areas as semiconductor equipment, small machinery, robotics, fixtures, tools, consumer OA products and computer peripheral equipment.
- Designed for high-load, high-moment applications
- Embedded, inverse hook design
- Unique ball-recirculation design
- Steel reinforcement plates ensure sturdy assembly and longer life
- Built-in bottom seal
- Lubrication storage
- Comprised of stainless steel, processed material
- P, H and N precision grades
- Download the MR Series Miniature Linear Guides Product Brochure
- Download the MR Miniature Linear Guides (Carbon Steel) Product Brochure
- Download the Miniature Linear Guides (Ball Bearing) Product Brochure